Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yanick Duchesne <yd...@newtradetech.com> on 2002/09/26 21:06:54 UTC

repost (custom deserializer not found)

I am very sorry I have to repost this; I am not sure the list received it
correctly (or the eventual replies have been processed) since I had not yet
confirmed my subscribtion to the list. Sorry again. Anyway, here was my
message - any help appreciated...

We are having problems using a custom deserializer: we get a "could not find
deserializer for type..." message. We took the code from the Axis Wrox book.
We have also tried with code of ours (with our own custom type) with no
success either... Any clue?

Deployment

<deployment name="SparePartService"

  xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <service name="SparePartDetails" provider="java:RPC">

    <parameter name="className"

               value="wroxaxis.chapter5.SparePartService"/>

    <parameter name="allowedMethods"

               value="getSparePart addSparePart"/>

      <typeMapping qname="WroxAxisNS:SparePartBean"
xmlns:WroxAxisNS="SparePartDetailsSer"
languageSpecificType="java:wroxaxis.chapter5.SparePartBean"

       serializer="wroxaxis.chapter5.WroxAxisSerializerFactory"

       deserializer="wroxaxis.chapter5.WroxAxisDeserializerFactory"

       encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding" />

  </service>

</deployment>

Client

Service service = new Service();

call.registerTypeMapping(cls, qname, WroxAxisSerializerFactory.class,
WroxAxisDeserializerFactory.class);

Stack

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'SparePart':  could not
find d

eserializer for type {SparePartDetailsSer}SparePartBean

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.

java:135)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseri

alizationContextImpl.java:942)

        at
weblogic.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:14

11)

        at
weblogic.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(

XMLValidator.java:1452)

        at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher

.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1289)

        at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocu

mentScanner.java:396)

        at
weblogic.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:975)

        at
weblogic.xml.jaxp.WebLogicXMLReader.parse(WebLogicXMLReader.java:123)

        at
weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryXMLReader.parse(RegistryXMLReader.java:125)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializa

tionContextImpl.java:232)

        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:546)

        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:377)

        at
wroxaxis.chapter5.SerializerServiceClient.main(SerializerServiceClien

t.java:60)

[INFO] enterprise - -Mapping Exception to AxisFault
<org.xml.sax.SAXException: D

eserializing parameter 'SparePart':  could not find deserializer for type
{Spare

PartDetailsSer}SparePartBean>

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'SparePart':  could not
find d

eserializer for type {SparePartDetailsSer}SparePartBean

Yanick Duchesne
Software Architect
Architecte d'applications
Newtrade Technologies Inc.
yduchesne@newtradetech.com
tel +1 514 286 8180 x 226

----
immediately and delete the original without making a copy, disclosing its
contents or taking any action based thereon.
Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser immédiatement le
signataire et effacer l'original, sans en tirer de copie, en dévoiler le
contenu ni prendre quelque mesure fondée sur celui-ci.