Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <an...@madplanet.com> on 2007/10/20 20:50:27 UTC

How to compile without Checkstyle

Re: How to compile without Checkstyle

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I agree it may be a pain from time to time :-(
Though it helps consistency a bit but I suppose we could only include
a few rules (like no tabs, no star imports) and relax most of pure
coding style related rules (spaces, braces, etc...)

On 10/20/07, Andreas Schaefer <an...@madplanet.com> wrote:

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: How to compile without Checkstyle

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <an...@madplanet.com>.

There is a problem with "-Pfastinstall" because it does not prevent
all the tests. For example go to the <SERVICEMIX_HOME>/common/
servicemix-common and run:

	mvn -Pfastinstall install

The test will still run and so do many others. Some modules do skip
their tests but not all.

At least:
	mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pnochecks install

does the trick for me, thanks.

- -Andy

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <an...@madplanet.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.