Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com> on 2004/09/27 17:44:19 UTC

Re: POI HSSF file read in Websphere 5.1

would you be running excel on the server?  is that what you mean??

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
why not just upload the CSV file and parse it out yourself?

Can your HSSF program parse the Excel file outside of WAS 5.1?

HSSF doesn't do anything fancy enough to blow up the application server
other than Out of Memory exceptions.  It's hard to help you pinpoint the
fault without anything concrete.

Posted by Kishore Kandikonda <kn...@yahoo.com>.