Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/05/08 17:04:10 UTC

[2.x] impl.spring dependency not included in platform target?

I see the impl.spring dependent the all distro pom. This adds the
tuscany spring modules to the platform target. However the spring jars
themselves are not included now. Is there something I haven't done
related to the new spring module organization.

Simon

Re: [2.x] impl.spring dependency not included in platform target?

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,

Thanks for pointing it out, this is yet to be done. Will do the necessary
changes.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam