Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "B. Buecking" <br...@mediamines.com> on 2004/04/21 02:40:41 UTC

Contributing Documentation

I would like to contribute my documentation on how-to setup James as a
window service.  I have completed the documentation, and am wondering who
should I direct my doc to?
Unfortunately I do not have time format my contribution into a xml format;
plain text is all I can provide.

Thanks,

Bryan Buecking

Re: Contributing Documentation

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
B. Buecking wrote:
> I would like to contribute my documentation on how-to setup James as a
> window service.  I have completed the documentation, and am wondering
> who should I direct my doc to?
>
> Unfortunately I do not have time format my contribution into a xml
> format; plain text is all I can provide.

Submit any and all pages/patches/whatever to JIRA.
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/  Just create a new issue, describe the
extra docs, and attach the file(s) to it.

Thanks!

--
Serge Knystautas
President