Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Denzil Correa <de...@iiitd.ac.in> on 2013/05/01 04:53:45 UTC

Request for Survey Response from Open Office Developer Community

Dear Open Office Developers,

I am a graduate student at IIIT-Delhi, India [0]. My research interests lie
in the area of software engineering data mining. In particular, I look to
mine software repositories (like Open Office Issue Tracking System hosted
using Bugzilla) to understand and improve productivity of software
maintenance professionals.

Currently, we are looking into understanding link (web URL) sharing
patterns in the Open Office Issue Tracking System. It would be of great
help if the Open Office Developer community would help us in improving our
knowledge and understanding by answering a 5-minute survey.

The survey consists of just 7 questions - 6 multiple choice mandatory
questions plus 1 free form optional text question. It would be great to
receive comments from the developer community.

Following is a link to my survey -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/link-sharing-open-office

[0] http://iiitd.ac.in/

Denzil