Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Manjunath Rane <MR...@virtusa.com> on 2003/01/13 06:40:34 UTC

ZipFile closed: Ejb Deployment issue

Hi all,
I am facing problems in the Ejb deployment. Please read the following

V r using Weblogic 7.0 with jdk1.4

Just take a luk at steps performed
1. V compiled all the source code, the ejbc compilation and the .ear
generation thru ant(v 1.5) build scripts with JDK1.4.1
2. When v tried deployin the .ear file, it gave the error in the particular
EJB jar file stating
"unable to deply Ejb bean, Error: ZipFile Closed"

however, if the 1st step is performed using JDK1.4.0_02-b02 version of
JDK1.4, the deployment goes on pretty fine. I just wonna know if u or any of
your colleague have faced similar problems, the cause of it and the
workarounds.

Cheers,
Manjunath Rane

Re: ZipFile closed: Ejb Deployment issue

Posted by Joey Gibson <jo...@joeygibson.com>.
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:40:34 +0600, Manjunath Rane <MR...@virtusa.com>
wrote:

||| Hi all,
||| I am facing problems in the Ejb deployment. Please read the following
||| V r using Weblogic 7.0 with jdk1.4

I saw this too and the "solution" seemed to be "use WLS 7 sp1". I saw the
same problem using JRockit as the JVM. Once I upgraded to WLS 7 sp1 the
problem went away.

I don't know what caused it.

--
http://www.joeygibson.com