Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2013/04/19 09:41:49 UTC

enhanced iterators

FYI the enhanced iterators found in the Apache Jena project will soon be
included in the apache commons collections v4.x under the
org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.enhanced package.  It does not yet
appear in the build but
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COLLECTIONS-442 indicates that it is
moving in that direction.

Good news for those of us who find the functionality useful in other
projects.

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>
Identity: https://www.identify.nu/user.php?claude@xenei.com

Re: enhanced iterators

Posted by Bob DuCharme <bo...@snee.com>.
Am I the only one who thought that that subject line looked a bit spammy
at first glance?

Bob