Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/09/04 09:45:38 UTC

SVN thingies

Hi devs,

as you have noticed we migrated to svn.
To get started with branching etc. in svn
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ is a good reading.

Currently I have problems accessing the repo using https, but I think
this a problem of my svn client. It complains about an unknown url
scheme.

I have little time today, so it would be nice if someone could check, if
the migration "came across".

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: SVN thingies

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> you are both on debian right?

right, whereas I think Rolf is using SuSE

My SVN version is 0.35 doesn't support https. I guess I also need
to upgrade, e.g. 1.0.6 with https supported as you are saying below.

Thanks

Michi

> Debian package has a bug!
> Subversion entirely broken since libapr0 2.0.50-9.
>
> I once wrote to @infrastructure:
> I could not wait and installed subversion-1.1.0-rc2. It brings its own
> version  :) .
> Had to configured it with ssl support though (./configure --with-ssl).
>
> After that everything was working fine! *Very* important if https is
> not known, then ./configure --with-ssl!!!
>
> HTH
> thorsten
>

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> as you have noticed we migrated to svn.
>>> To get started with branching etc. in svn
>>> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ is a good reading.
>>>
>>> Currently I have problems accessing the repo using https, but I think
>>> this a problem of my svn client. It complains about an unknown url
>>> scheme.
>>>

>> I have the same problem, but I currently try to follow
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SubversionMigration?action=highlight&value=SVN
>>

>> If I succeed then I will post it on the Wiki ;-)
>>
>> Michi
>>
>>> I have little time today, so it would be nice if someone could
>>> check, if
>>> the migration "came across".

Michael Wechner

Re: SVN thingies

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Hello devs,

you are both on debian right? Debian package has a bug!

Re: SVN thingies

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

--
Michael Wechner