Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Aakash Basu <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/19 06:51:06 UTC

XGBoost on PySpark

Hi guys,

I need help in implementing XG-Boost in PySpark.

As per the conversation in a popular thread regarding XGB goes, it is
available in Scala and Java versions but not Python. But, we've to
implement a pythonic distributed solution (on Spark) maybe using DMLC or
similar, to go ahead with XGB solutioning.

Anybody implemented the same? If yes, please share some insight on how to
go about it.

Thanks,
Aakash.

Fwd: XGBoost on PySpark