Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2014/11/21 18:35:49 UTC

Karaf 3.0.2 refuses to run with Jdk8u40b15 (i586)

Dear Karaf-ers,

I just updated Java to 8u40-b15. Karaf was ok with b12 but refuses to start with b15.

Starting karaf just leads to a quick end of it without any message, no log at all (the file is not created), and no core dump.

Where to start investigation?

Kind regards,
JP

[@@ OPEN @@]

RE: Karaf 3.0.2 refuses to run with Jdk8u40b15 (i586)

Posted by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com>.
Hi JB,

I'm very thankful for your support.

Did you have time to take a look at this issue?

Regards,
JP

[@@ OPEN @@]
an another user reported the same issue after the update.

I will investigate this during the week end.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3.0.2 refuses to run with Jdk8u40b15 (i586)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi JP,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré