Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sturtz, Andrew" <An...@cbetech.com> on 2004/03/17 22:17:44 UTC

Portlet Instance

I am currently trying to develop a left side navigation bar in Jetspeed.
I am trying to use this navigation bar to open a portlet that already
exists in a maximized view.  I am having a hard time trying to find the
instance of the portlet, which to then run an action against.  If anyone
could help me with the methodology of how to do this it would be a huge
help.  Also if anyone knows how to build a portlet that doesn't already
exist on the fly that help solve another issue that I am having.  Thanks
for your time.