Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 06:56:29 UTC

Getting a PEN for Tuscany

Hey Guys,

Anyone know who I need to contact in order to
get a PEN branch for Tuscany?

I know we are:
1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0

Thanks
- Ole

Re: Getting a PEN for Tuscany

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
> Let's just use the next number in this list :
> http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxPMGT/oid-assignment-scheme.html
>

> I think that 1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4 will be ok. You will have to inform
> Tuscany peeps so they are aware of it.

Super - Thanks Emmanuel!  I went ahead and updated the wiki page
with the information.

By default the LDAP DAS will now use this branch
when creating OIDs, but users will be able to
configure their own.

Thanks again,
- Ole

Re: Getting a PEN for Tuscany

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Ole Ersoy a écrit :

> Hey Guys,
>
> Anyone know who I need to contact in order to
> get a PEN branch for Tuscany?
>
> I know we are:
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0
>
> Thanks
> - Ole

Let's just use the next number in this list :
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxPMGT/oid-assignment-scheme.html

I think that 1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.4 will be ok. You will have to inform
Tuscany peeps so they are aware of it.

Emmanuel