Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Robert2012 <ga...@mercon24.de> on 2012/04/09 04:16:09 UTC

Re: How to use Layered Navigation

really interested as well. When I activate that future I get the error:

/org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#category]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
[component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/catalog/LayeredNavigation.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed:
Script162.groovy: 63: unable to resolve class GenericValue
@ line 63, column 9.
for (GenericValue categoryRollup : productCategoryRollups) {
^

1 error
(Error running script at location
[component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/catalog/LayeredNavigation.groovy]:
javax.script.ScriptException:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed:
Script162.groovy: 63: unable to resolve class GenericValue
@ line 63, column 9.
for (GenericValue categoryRollup : productCategoryRollups) {
^

1 error
)/