Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/28 17:16:23 UTC

Improving Preparing a Release process and documentationīˆ

While creating 4.0 is still fresh in our minds, I encourage everyone to jot
down any steps you did that weren't written anywhere, or lessons learned.

Please either add to this [1] JIRA issue, or if you'd rather, just reply to
this thread and I'll update the JIRA.

A few things I have off the top of my head

- add "push/publish javadocs" to the Preparing a Release page [2]
- write down the expectations and order of steps to be done when the
resources on sourceforge (ctakesresources project) are to be updated
  -- updating pom files in apache svn
  -- updating pom files in sourceforge
  -- publishing maven artifacts

Please take a couple minutes for this. Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-440
[2] https://ctakes.apache.org/ctakes-release-guide.html