Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com> on 2010/12/08 22:25:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release is available at:

     http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/2.2.0/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
c7736f13454ca69a2a024182938fbd3f417e7e3d.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-005/

A report of the latest performance figures is available at:

     http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2-20101208/report.html

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0

Here's my +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hi Jukka,

Didn't receive it either, but I'm +1.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

From: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jzitting@adobe.com]
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0.

The vote passes as follows:

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Michael Dürig
    +1 Sébastien Launay
    +1 Serge Huber

Thanks for voting! I'll push the release out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting