Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Pala M Muthaia <mc...@rocketfuelinc.com> on 2015/03/26 23:48:20 UTC

Re: Building spark 1.2 from source requires more dependencies

+spark-dev

Yes, the dependencies are there. I guess my question is how come the build
is succeeding in the mainline then, without adding these dependencies?

Posted by Xi Shen <da...@gmail.com>.
It it bought in by another dependency, so you do not need to specify it
explicitly...I think this is what Ted mean.