Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ashish Khurana <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 02:16:08 UTC

Client gets “Content is not allowed in prolog” cxf 3.0.0 xmlbeans

I am using cxf with xmlbeans. When trying to parse the response I am getting
from servers, I am getting this error "Content is not allowed in prolog".
Using cxf version 3.0.0.

As suggested by Daniel Kulp, I have already removed SwAInInterceptor from
the list of outgoing interceptors.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ash

Re: Client gets “Content is not allowed in prolog” cxf 3.0.0 xmlbeans

Posted by Ashish Khurana <as...@gmail.com>.
removed loggingInInterceptor and added loggingfeature fixed my issue.