Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by in...@oracle.com on 2013/04/01 08:02:23 UTC

[Java DB - testing] Error nightly 10.9 (rev 1462304)

Java DB testing and reporting infrastructure.

Error nightly 10.9 (rev 1462304)

There were execution errors and/or timeouts.
There were at least 120 failures.

Test report:  http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/javadb-5574554-report/

Re: [Java DB - testing] Error nightly 10.9 (rev 1462304)

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 4/3/13 1:17 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> Myrna van Lunteren<m....@gmail.com>  writes:
>
>> I noticed this because I think I did the last check-in to 10.9.
>>
>> However, it seems to me these failures are more of a jdk 1.8 issue as
>> the failures are only with jdk 1.8. Or am I misinterpreting?
> I think that's right. ClosedObjectTest and UnsupportedVetter
> systematically test all JDBC interface methods, and since 10.9 doesn't
> support JDBC 4.2, they need to be told to ignore those unsupported
> methods in order to pass on JDK 8.
>
> I'll take a look at ClosedObjectTest, since I've worked on it before.
> I'm not so familiar with UnsupportedVetter.
I can take a look at UnsupportedVetter.

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.

--
Knut Anders

Re: [Java DB - testing] Error nightly 10.9 (rev 1462304)

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.