Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com> on 2013/11/27 12:22:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling discovery.impl 1.0.2

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12324866

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-013/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 013 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling discovery.impl 1.0.2

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

—
Felix Meschberger  |  Principal Scientist  |  Adobe

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
Ian

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling discovery.impl 1.0.2

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
+1
best regards
mike

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Friday, November 29, 2013, Stefan Egli wrote:

> ...I have now added the second one to my apache profile too, where it
should
> appear within a few hours.

> Or do I revoke and sign again?...

Signatures check ok with your
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B02392DDE41359E key,
if it appears soon at https://people.apache.org/keys/group/sling.asc I'm ok.

Here's my +1 for the release, thanks!

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling discovery.impl 1.0.2

Posted by Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com>.
My bad. I must have used the wrong one of my two keys for signing. The two
keys are at

 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=stefanegli&op=index

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Egli <eg...@adobe.com>.