Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by je...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/27 10:45:11 UTC

ezmlm warning

jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at jetspeed-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the jetspeed-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the jetspeed-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the jetspeed-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <je...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   3251
   3255
   3262
   3263
   3265
   3249
   3250
   3252
   3253
   3254
   3256
   3257
   3258
   3259
   3260
   3261
   3264
   3266
   3270
   3267
   3268
   3269
   3271
   3284
   3272
   3273
   3274
   3275
   3278
   3276
   3277
   3281
   3280
   3279
   3282
   3289
   3283
   3285
   3287
   3286
   3288
   3290

Date: 15 Mar 2002 15:25:24 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: jetspeed-dev-return-3251-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed-dev/200203"