Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alexandru Dragomir <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 23:07:13 UTC

EventListener - sending more info to server

Can i send some more information to the server , like a custom JSON object ?
Now , i only see it done submititing a form with this object as a hidden
field.

Thanks!
Alex

Re: EventListener - sending more info to server

Posted by Alexandru Dragomir <al...@gmail.com>.
I have :

@EventListener(targets="myTarget" , events="myEvent")

and also the javascript function :

myTarget.myEvent=function(customObject) {}

I would like to send customObject to the server in the same way the
BrowserEvent is sent..
Which is the best aproach ?

Alex