Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/17 12:58:39 UTC

Tapestry component reference

Hello,

I have a plan to create some functionality to generate a component reference from a set of library and/or application files.
I've begun to develop an Ant task which uses XSL templates for the layout.
I have plans for creating a unified folder structure for holding component examples which would be included automatically into the generated component reference.

I was wondering if Tapestry already has some similar mechanism for this purpose, or the surrent component reference was created manually?
If there is no such tool yet, and somebody thinks that it would be useful for public purposes too then please write some details about how can this "task" be compatible with the current document and build structure.

Norbi

Re: Tapestry component reference

Posted by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com>.
I'm on the way, I will write to this list if at least part of it is
finished.
I'm happy that somebody is interested in my idea.

Norbi

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
It would be very cool to use XDoclet + Forrest, perhaps, to generate some or all of the
documentation, to ensure that it is kept in synch at all times.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components