Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 08:50:15 UTC

Multiple buttons for one form

guys,

i am using tap3 and am trying to implement a form. however the user
has the option to click on two buttons, depending upon their choice.

now one button is the submit button and i am reading that input
through formSubmit. however how should i capture the second button
input. can somebody give me an example. i just want to differentiate
between these two buttons and do different things on each of them.

thanks.

Re: Multiple buttons for one form

Posted by Karthik N <ka...@gmail.com>.
sure, why not.
look at chap 4 for ewdt4 section "Distinguishing which button was clicked" -
there are several techniques

On 9/13/06, Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> guys,
>
> i am using tap3 and am trying to implement a form. however the user
> has the option to click on two buttons, depending upon their choice.
>
> now one button is the submit button and i am reading that input
> through formSubmit. however how should i capture the second button
> input. can somebody give me an example. i just want to differentiate
> between these two buttons and do different things on each of them.
>
> thanks.

Thanks, Karthik