Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Alexandru Zbarcea <al...@apache.org> on 2017/10/08 22:47:35 UTC

Re: Continuous Integration for cTAKES

As part of CTAKES-458[1], I have also integrated the build[2] with the
SonarQube[3] analysis.

I will take some time to fix many of the issues reported and improve
quality metrics. I will create different issues on Jira for this reason.

I look forward to your feedback,
Alex

[1] CTAKES-458: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-458
[2] jenkins:cTAKES-trunk-Java-1.8: https://builds.apache.org/
view/C/view/Apache%20cTAKES/job/cTAKES-trunk-Java-1.8/
[3] sonarqube:org.apache.ctakes.ctakes: https://builds.apache.
org/analysis/overview?id=org.apache.ctakes%3Actakes