Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br" <ro...@essencialcode.com.br> on 2016/04/19 15:38:10 UTC

What is this window?

Can someone tell me what is this strange window, that appears spontaneously
after my app starts? How i can remove it?

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12529/Screenshot_2016-04-19-10-58-18.jpg>

Re: What is this window?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If you can find a way to scan systemManager.rawChildren.getChildAt(), you
can find out what is on the top of the display list.

-Alex

Re: What is this window?

Re: What is this window?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Weird.  It reminds me of the 'Remote Debugging' dialog that can be made to
show up on web based Flash app startup.  But I've never seen this on a
mobile device.

Thanks,
Om

Re: What is this window?