Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by oyesiji <oy...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/25 19:04:58 UTC

DateField Replacement?

I am using Lucene version 2.3 and i noticed it does'nt contain the class
DateFilter , what class replaces dateFilter

Re: DateField Replacement?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I am using Lucene version 2.3 and i noticed it does'nt contain the class
: DateFilter , what class replaces dateFilter

1) Lucene is a large project with many subprojects.  your question seems
to be about the Lucene Java API, so your question is better suited for
java-user@lucene -- if you have followup questions please post them there.

2) there is a FAQ regarding upgrading from 1.x to the 2.x ...

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#head-86d479476c63a2579e867b75d4faa9664ef6cf4d

note the deprecation info in 1.9...

http://lucene.apache.org/java/1_9_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/DateFilter.html

-Hoss