Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lance Goforth <la...@arn.net> on 2007/07/23 17:35:53 UTC

Partial pages printed

We are using fop 0.93 to produce output that is then printed from an
application to a printer, not through pdf.  I had originally just
printed with the AWT renderer, but some of our clients were getting
only half of the page printed.  Sometimes the page with various
sections missing.  This usually happened more when the client was
printing from window's terminal server.

My current solution - which works most of the time - is to convert the
output to PCL and then send that to the printer.  However, now some of
our clients are using printers that don't support PCL.  Also by doing
that, the copies and selected page range printing from the print
dialog boxes are ignored.

Has anyone seen this kind of thing?  Does anyone have a solution or
suggestions?  Anything would be appreciated.

Lance Goforth