Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2003/04/28 20:31:04 UTC

[OT] RE: why struts , Confused ?

In the best way possible, I would like to say that moaning about the state
of the town, country, church, workplace, etc. is missing the point.  If we
are unhappy, we need to look at what we are doing.  If this is preaching,
it is good preaching.

At 03:43 PM 4/28/03 +0800, you wrote:
>So why do I always feel like Im having to do the work of 100 programmers?
>Still no sign of my boat load of cash either... Guess it was all on one of
>those cruiseliners that SARS has scared away from coming here eh?
>
><sigh/> Monday again...

LEGAL NOTICE

you

RE: [OT] RE: why struts , Confused ?

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Sorry mate. I was just having a Monday morning whinge, dont pay it too much
attention.

(To be honest - Id get bored very quickly if I didnt have a challenging
target to meet - and I expect the same applies to most of us on this list!
Wouldnt mind getting that boatload of cash though ;-> )

In the best way possible, I would like to say that moaning about the state
of the town, country, church, workplace, etc. is missing the point.  If we
are unhappy, we need to look at what we are doing.  If this is preaching,
it is good preaching.

At 03:43 PM 4/28/03 +0800, you wrote:
>So why do I always feel like Im having to do the work of 100 programmers?
>Still no sign of my boat load of cash either... Guess it was all on one of
>those cruiseliners that SARS has scared away from coming here eh?
>
><sigh/> Monday again...

LEGAL NOTICE

you