Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raheel Hasan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 12:52:49 UTC

faceting from multiValued field

Hi,

I am having a problem with multiValued field and Faceting

This is the schema:
<field name="series" type="string" indexed="false" stored="true"
required="false" omitTermFreqAndPositions="true" multiValued="true" />

all I get is:
<lst name="series" />

Note: the data is correctly placed in the field as the query results shows.
However, the facet is not working.

Could anyone tell me how to achieve it?

Thanks a lot.

Raheel Hasan

Re: faceting from multiValued field

Posted by Raheel Hasan <ra...@gmail.com>.
wow, that did it... fantastic... Thanks a lot :)

Posted by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>.
Hello!