Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mark Schneider <ms...@it-infrastrukturen.org> on 2012/11/15 20:55:38 UTC

BigFish / Re: Question: Free available skeleton of simple shop and portal solution based on OFBiz

Thank you very much Nick,

Am 15.11.2012 20:48, schrieb Nick Rosser:
> BigFish source is free to download.
> http://http://bigfish.salmonllc.com/bfDownload.html
I have already played a bit with it. A very good work!

> Let me know if you need anything else -- or the very latest version --
> the one posted is a couple of months old now and we've added lots of
> new features (we'll be officially releasing within the next 1-3 weeks).
If you like I would prefer to test the most current version of BigFish
with the newest apache-ofbiz-10.04.04 of course.

Any kind of open source OFBiz application is very helpful for learning
(like portal, FAQ, blog, news etc solutions).

Best regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org

http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org