Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/08 12:04:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.14.2, release candidate #1

Yong

we never updated the website for this release

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Mar 9 Nov 2021, 22:42 Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> We just released 4.14.1 and now immediately followed by 4.14.2 and 4.14.3 ?

Yes

> - Henry
>
> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 5:43 PM Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > How to update the website for this release?

We have to build manually the website locally and then push it

I posted instructions some months ago

It has been a long time since the automated build is broken.

We did not fix it because there was a effort to migrate the website.

We should fix it or finish the website migration

Enrico

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yong Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.