Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2006/09/02 20:43:18 UTC

Re: Build failure because of the Spring2 assembly tests failures

On Aug 30, 2006, at 7:44 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> Hi all...
> I got src code r2882, and the build of this revision fails because
> of the failure of Spring2 assembly tests, attached are the build
> result and the sure-fire reports of running tests.

I checked out revision 2882 and built it with no issues.  Not sure
what may have been going on in your build.

> I think the test fails because there are no deployments in this
> test assembly, so where I can find the schema of the spring2.xml
> file to know how to add these deployments ???

That stuff is all very experimental still, so don't expect any kind
of polish, but... there is a schema created when the build runs which
may help.  Check out these two files:

   container/openejb-core/target/xbean/openejb-core.xsd
   container/openejb-core/target/xbean/openejb-core.xsd.html

-David

(attaching the referenced schema for the mail archives)

Re: Build failure because of the Spring2 assembly tests failures

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 5, 2006, at 1:18 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 9/3/06, Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I took a quick look at these files, I think we need to add a JIRA
>> about that
>> subject for tracking, what do u think ?
>
> Always. You don't even need to ask. Whenever you run across an issue,
> report it in JIRA so you or others can look into it.

Sorry for not jumping in sooner....

In this situation, JIRA is not a good fit as it's an issue with some
code you're working on (i.e. it's not an issue with anything that's
been checked into svn).  Going to close OPENEJB-264 and see if I
can't get some time while doing the svn migration to take a look at
your patch in OPENEJB-147.

Thanks!

-David

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacek...

On 9/6/06, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> On 9/6/06, Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All
> >
> > Here is the JIRA
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-264
>
> Thanks Mohammad! Would you take care of fixing it? ;-)

Yeah sure I would like to, but I have to finish a couple of JIRAs I am
already assigned to first.

Changed the summary so it's not that long and will fit nicely into a
> CHANGELOG of the upcoming version. Whenever an issue report is filled,
> I always think how it'll be read in CHANGELOG. It helps me to make
> them sparse yet descriptive.

Thanks :)

CHANGELOG = a file that's part of a release with issues fixed listed

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.