Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "15296000579@163.com" <15...@163.com> on 2018/01/25 06:45:17 UTC

Some problems with using PDFBox

Hello, I feel slow when using PDFBox's FillFormPDF, and it takes a minute to write a 4-page file. Is there any way to improve efficiency?

15296000579@163.com

Re: Some problems with using PDFBox

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 25.01.2018 um 07:45 schrieb 15296000579@163.com:
> Hello, I feel slow when using PDFBox's FillFormPDF, and it takes a minute to write a 4-page file. Is there any way to improve efficiency?

Hi,

There is no "FillFormPDF" method or class in PDFBox. Where did you get
this? What version are you using? What is your code? Please upload a PDF
file to a sharehoster.

Tilman

PS: Please post to the user mailing list, not to the dev mailing list.