Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 17:57:05 UTC

Struts application

Hi all,

I am looking for an application that provide detail about struts 2 app
directory structure and detail about action, and other thing.

that will help lot to me.

--
Thanks
Brajesh Patel

skype: brajesh.patel11
Cell:- +91 8750709907

Re: Struts application

Posted by Harsh <kh...@gmail.com>.
I am not able to locate struts2 portlet example. can some one help me point
to correct location.
following link doesn't talk about web.xml file configuration
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.0.x/docs/struts-2-portlet-tutorial.html

Re: Struts application

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Struts application