Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/29 16:24:54 UTC

bootstrap error

Has anyone else ever seen a problem with "duplicate
class" errors (on optional tasks, seemingly) during
the compilation "phase" ;) of a bootstrap build?

Thanks,
Matt

Re: bootstrap error

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
--- Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Matt Benson
> <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Has anyone else ever seen a problem with
> "duplicate
> > class" errors (on optional tasks, seemingly)
> during
> > the compilation "phase" ;) of a bootstrap build?
>
> Not really.
>
> Sounds as if you had a .java file in a place where
> it shouldn't be.  I
> once had this when I placed a class in the wrong
> package and then
> copied the file but forgot to remove the original
> one.
>
> Current trunk bootstraps just fine for me.

I have several partially-completed changes in my
current workspace.  :(  Obviously I've hosed myself in
some way.  I'm starting fresh from trunk to isolate
the problem, but thought I'd ask just in case.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: bootstrap error

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.