Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/27 08:24:17 UTC

Data consistency essentials explained

Igniters,

As a final action in my almost year long effort in repairing data
consistency related issues for transactional persistent caches I've
prepared an article explaining the principles of achieving the consistency
between partition copies for these scenarios [1]
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
I plan to keep the article in actual state if something will change in this
area in the future.
Fixes were mostly done under IGNITE-10780 and several follow-up fixes.

There is still work to be done. Currently I'm working on similar issue for
atomic persistent caches [2]. I hope to give an update on that soon.

[1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Data+consistency

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Alexei,

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Alexei,

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Alex.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Alexei,

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Data consistency essentials explained

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Great news, thanks!

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 11:29 AM Alexei Scherbakov <