Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Rishindra Kumar <ri...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/12 15:07:20 UTC

Start contribution

Hi All,

I subscribed to developer mailing list recently and want to start
contributing with the following ticket.

Could you please let me know the procedure to start the discussion?

--
*Maddila Rishindra Kumar*
*Software Engineer*

Re: Start contribution

Posted by Rishindra Kumar <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabian,

I created pull request with the mentioned change. I also commented it on
the JIRA ticket.
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/9468

Re: Start contribution

Re: Start contribution

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishindra,

Welcome to the Flink community.
Thanks for reporting the bug and volunteering to fix it.

Can you briefly discuss in the issue how you plan to fix and test the fix?

Thank you,
Fabian

Re: Start contribution

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.