Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Paul Anderson <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 14:02:29 UTC

Hi... trying to write a test case for a pacth ... need help....

... The code is done ready to go, but the test suite looks huge, I know the
two test classes I have to augment... but I am unsure of a couple of things.

1) how do I run a specific test (command line)
2) how do I start (make sure is started) an ignite instance

Re: Hi... trying to write a test case for a pacth ... need help....

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

1) It is really advised to run tests from IDEA (that's what absolute
majority of active contributors seem to be using), but you can also run it
with
mvn clean install -Dtest=SimpleClassNameOfTest -DfailIfNoTests=false

2) enable 'examples' profile and run ExampleNodeStartup class.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul, what Jira ticket are you working on?