Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by dockerzhang <do...@apache.org> on 2022/04/24 02:00:27 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache InLong 1.1.0-incubating RC0

Hi all

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache InLong(Incubating)
1.1.0-incubating RC0
release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 3
binding votes, 1 non-binding vote, no +0 or -1 votes. Binding votes are
from IPMC

   - JB
   - Xun Liu
   - Lidong Dai

A non-binding vote is from

   - li gang

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/2p46hd1n50ddcox7wnyn9f6otjqlly7v

Many thanks to all our mentors for helping us with the release procedure,
and
all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache InLong(Incubating)
release. I will
be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of Apache InLong(Incubating) community