Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by "Day, Jem" <jd...@paypal.com.INVALID> on 2015/11/20 00:16:11 UTC

proton-j & reactive handlers..

Hi,

The Java reactive example documentation indicates that handlers can be associated with various children of a Connection (e.g., Session, Link, etc).

What I can’t see (and maybe I’m just looking in the wrong place) is a mechanism to assign a Handler to anything other than a Connection or the Reactor.

The reactor allows for a handler to be associated during connection creation [reactor.connection()] but there’s no similar signature for connection.session(), Session.sender(), etc

Am I confined to a delegation model at present?

Thanks in advance.

—
Jem