Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/02/04 19:39:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 2.0.1 from 2.0.1rc1

Hello Airflow community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Airflow version 2.0.1 from
2.0.1rc1.

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/2.0.1rc1/

*apache-airflow-2.0.1rc1-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-2.0.1rc1-bin.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" snapshot.
*apache_airflow-2.0.1rc1-py3-none-any.whl* is a Python wheel "binary"
release

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Changelog: https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/2.0.1rc1/CHANGELOG.txt

For convenience, RC is also uploaded on PyPI so you can install it using
*pip install apache-airflow==2.0.1rc1*

The vote will run for *4 days*, until 2021-02-08T19:30:00Z
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20210208T1930&p1=1440>
(or
until 3 +1 binding votes have been received)

Release Time (World Clock):
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20210208T1930&p1=1440
Countdown Timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20210208T1930&p0=136&font=cursive

Consider this my +1 binding vote

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but the release manager should
encourage members of the community
to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test this RC
are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/2.0.1rc1/dev/README_RELEASE_AIRFLOW.md#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmcs

Please note that the version number excludes the `rcX` string, so it's now
simply 2.0.1. This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Regards,
Kaxil

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 2.0.1 from 2.0.1rc1

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org>.
Cancelling this vote as we had a problem with db migration.