Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ba...@mediageneral.com on 2003/04/15 16:13:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem with an .exe and APACHE

Greetings,
We are having a problem getting a cgi script to run with an .exe extenstion
instead of downloading.  We have removed the it from the octet/mime type and
this is what our Virtual Host container looks like

<VirtualHost  xxx.xxx.xx.xx:80>
DocumentRoot /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage
ServerName  www.mgfsbizpage.com
CustomLog /u01/weblogs/mgfs/access combined
ErrorLog /opt/hpws/apache/logs/mgfsbizpage-error_log
ServerAlias mgfsbizpage.com
ServerAlias test.mgfsbizpage.com
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage/stocktable/cgi-bin/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage/sidebar/cgi-bin/
<Directory /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage/stocktable/cgi-bin/>
Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>
<Directory /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage/sidebar/cgi-bin/>
Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>
Alias /mgfsbizpage /u01/mgfs/mgfsbizpage
</VirtualHost>

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Bobbie