Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit <am...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/12 23:20:50 UTC

Update:Newbie: EJB Services:Exception in HTTPSender.

I used the ant-build.xml from the samples to create a
testcase for my EJBs and I am getting an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in the
method:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:291)

Attached is the AxisFault details. and the client code
in the original mail below.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Amit

AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:291)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:88)
	at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
	at
org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
	at
org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
	at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:147)
	at
org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2735)
	at
localhost.amit.services.ExampleBean.ExampleBeanSoapBindingStub.tellme(ExampleBeanSoapBindingStub.java:148)
	at
localhost.amit.services.ExampleBean.ExampleEjbRemoteServiceTestCase.test1ExampleBeanTellme(ExampleEjbRemoteServiceTestCase.java:41)
	at
localhost.amit.services.ExampleBean.ExampleEjbRemoteServiceTestCase.main(ExampleEjbRemoteServiceTestCase.java:52)