Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2021/08/01 04:22:37 UTC

[MENTORS] Report timeline for August

Hi,

First off apologies for not sorting out the reports last month, as a result of this projects that were expected to report last month will need to report this month. DataLab, InLong and YuniKorn’s reports from last month have been copied over to this month, you can leave them as they are if you want to update them, but don’t forget to have your mentors sign them off.

You can submit your reports in the usual place:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2021

Report timeline for August

Wed August 04	Podling reports due by end of day
Sun August 08	Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun August 08	Summary due by end of day
Tue August 10		Mentor signoff due by end of day
Wed August 11	Report submitted to Board
Wed August 18	Board meeting

Expected to report are:
Annotator
BlueMarlin
DataLab
Doris
EventMesh
Flagon
Heron
InLong
Liminal
Livy
Milagro
MXNet
NLPCraft
Nuttx
PageSpeed
Pegasus
Pinot
Pony Mail
Sdap
Sedona
Shenyu
Teaclave
Toree
Training
Tuweni
Yunikorn

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [MENTORS] Report timeline for August

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org>.
I’ve updated it and the podling project page.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Done.  Thank you, Dave!

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

LGTM - please add it to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2021 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2021> so I can sign off!

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Thank you for catching it.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 7:20 PM Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Added the release version string on top of the release date. Otherwise
> LGTM.
>
> On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 12:46 PM Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks!
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 9:04 AM Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> See below.  The podling report is due in two days.  I've copied the
> report
> >> template and filled it out below.  Make any edits you feel should be.
> >>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rz0j98BVJZsIY5tofzoAE1lqE3TYpS7B1YEbVALaaLU/edit?usp=sharing

Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [MENTORS] Report timeline for August

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Fwd: [MENTORS] Report timeline for August

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi All,

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Do we guys notice that we should report this month? Is anyone willing to
draft and discuss it in community?