Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by apc <ap...@apc.kg> on 2013/10/06 13:08:19 UTC

Re: UltimateThreadGroup:Same number of threads, but increasing the Startup time,I am getting more records in my database

The issues is that you're wrong with your expectations. The UTG do /as many
loops as schedule times allows it/. So you may have different records even
between 2 runs of the same Test Plan.

UTG starts the threads and keeps them running until shutdown time comes on
schedule. You can overcome this by using Once Only controller for entire
thread group contents. The you'll have single transaction for every thread.

-----
--
Andrey Pohilko
JMeter-Plugins.org Maintainer