Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by mahen perera <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/03 12:07:34 UTC

SOAP action header

Hi everybody

I have some Questions regarding the SOAP action HTTP header.

In Axis C++ , I guess this maps to the Service name in the WSDL, and is used
to get the appropriate service extracted from the WSDD.

However,  ASP.NET web services clients use the "SOAP action" header to
indicate the name of the method to be invoked.

Wont this cause interoperability issues,,,

By the way, what does Axis Java mean by the "SOAP action" header?

Thanx

Mahen