Posted to user@struts.apache.org by koen boutsen <ko...@lycos.com> on 2003/11/06 11:44:00 UTC

struts-menu and internationalization

Has anyone used internationalization in the struts-menu ?

If so, could you explain me how I can do it.

I tried the following :

menu-config.xml:
<Menu name="organisation" title="label.logout">
    	<Item name="organisationOverview" title="label.overview" forward="/organisation/searchFirstLetter" />
</Menu>

and in listMenu.jsp:
<menu:useMenuDisplayer name="listMenu" bundle="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE">
    <menu:displayMenu name="organisation"/>
    <menu:displayMenu name="salesrep"/>
    <menu:displayMenu name="logout"/>
</menu:useMenuDisplayer>