Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/12/02 20:05:30 UTC

Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Folks,

We have a dedicated Cayenne zone now with Solaris 10 on it. If you are
a committer and need a UNIX account on that machine for Cayenne
related work, let me know - I'll set you up. And especially if you are
willing to help setting up our integration test environment.

I am pretty good at administering Linux, but not Solaris. So if
somebody wants to get in charge of OS administration on this server,
also let me know.

Thanks
Andrus

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.

> Awesome! If you are planning to install and configure Bamboo and a
> few DB's, I'll give you root. Just install your SSH public key in
> authorized_keys  file under your account. I'll copy it from there.

Done.

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ari,

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Dec 6, 2007, at 11:54 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> Finally, if somebody is going to set up some shared stuff, please
> coordinate via the dev list.

Talking about which - I am installing Maven right now.

Andrus

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I set up accounts for Kevin and Ari (I sent them private emails on how
to access them).

I also created a shared account called "cayenne" that we should be
using for any integration test / CI environment setup (of course
individual users can also do testing from their home dirs). To get
access to this account, setup your SSH public keys in your home
directories - I'll grab them from there to enable passwordless login.

Re: Cayenne Dedicated Zone

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.