Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/03 09:24:02 UTC

2.0 branch frozen for the release

Folks,

Please do not commit to the 2.0 branch without informing the list, I am
trying to do the release build.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Software Architect & Product Manager, WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

phone: +1 408 754 7388 ext 51789
email: ruwan@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 341 3097
blog: http://blog.ruwan.org
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruwanlinton
google: http://www.google.com/profiles/ruwan.linton
tweet: http://twitter.com/ruwanlinton

Re: 2.0 branch frozen for the release

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
OK, this was on minotaur and I've tried on my local machine which seems to
work. I think we will have to build locally and upload to the minotaur
later. :-(

Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...